Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Interview with Cian Mac Mahon

Direct Link to Interview

Some of you may have noticed that the Pats lost the Super Bowl. And I was wrong about them going 19-0. But I'm pretty happy with them going 18-1 over the season. It was definitely the best season of football I've seen in my life and, though they didn't win the SuperBowl, they were the best team by a mile all season long.

Were they the best team ever? Maybe not. Were they as good as the 18-1 1985 Bears? If so, I can definitely live with that. Somebody got to them and now nobody's perfect or invincible. Is that a surprise? Not so much.

Here's an interview I did with Cian Mac Mahon from View from the Quad a little while back. Hope you take a look at the All-New SethHarwood.com this week and join me in thanking Jason Andrews for all the work he did on it!

18 days to JP3 episode 1
38 days to PALMS SUNDAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home