Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tha Big Newz

Palms Nation, family, friends, folks,

The day has come!! I'm here today with some big, big news in the land of everything Harwood and Palms: Jack Wakes Up has just been bought by Crown/Random House for a release in 2009 as a trade paperback from Three Rivers Press!

Thanks to Breakneck Books for bringing out JWU originally. Soon this version will be coming off the market, off Amazon, because the boys in New York bought Jack. This means a contract for me (one book right now) actual money, and more writing here on my end. It's basically the culmination of something I've been working toward for longer than I'd want to tell you and it's big big. This puts me up in "the reals."

I'm really pleased with the editor I ended up with, Julian Pavia, and can't wait to get JACK back on shelves and into every bookstore in America. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home