Saturday, April 28, 2007

So let's crank up the JP2 promos wagon!!

OK, so on last week's story episode, I jibba jabbed a whole bunch about what's going on around here and how the whole bug's getting to buzz about JP2. I've gotten a whole bunch of listener emails this week and THAT has been great.

OK: here's the best thing:




That's basically the best thing ever, as far as I'm concerned. Big thanks to Chris Engel from West Allis (just outside of Milwaukee), Wisconsin. He'll be the voice of Mills Hopkins in JP2, but he's also now the official Jack Palms Biggest Fan. These signs are awesome.

I have a question for you: what would you like to see here on my blog? I can put up more semi-regular/semi-irregular posts about what's going on, I could post test chapters of JWU or JP2, or I could... something else, something I haven't yet thought of.

Lemme know.
SH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home