Saturday, January 13, 2007

Getting there

Right now I'm taking it easy and trying to build up some energy and momentum again. The good news is I think I'll be back to it soon. I'm about 80 strong pages into the second Jack Palms book, still without a title. (Any good ideas?) So that's coming along.

I've been planning the podcasting of the stories for soon to come, probably Feb and getting that thought through. I think the plan will be to start with a stand-alone story to come out in mid-February, as a Valentine's day celebration event. That podcast will provide the link and more information for the story collection, A Long Way from Disney, and the podcasting of that, which will come later on in February.

Keep looking for it. I'm going back to the lab/the studio...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i like what you wrote

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home