Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thinking of growing Jack World


So I'm not ready to open an amusement park yet, but I want to grow grow grow. You can help me with this by spreading the word about Jack Wakes Up. In a new, exciting move, I will put you on a special mailing list to receive Jack Wakes Up stickers and trading cards if you do the following:

* Send an email to a friend of yours or someone you know who might be ready to start listening to audiobooks on their ipod. Or if you know someone who downloads audiobooks but doesn't know about Jack Wakes Up yet, even better. The more people you can send to, obviously, the better.

* If you BCC copy me on the email, I will not only add you to the mailing list, but I'll add you to the special "Jack Palms Pusher Patrol" and you'll get first dibbs on the coming release of stickers, trading cards (these will be cool) and pre-releases of new podcasts and the print version of the book!

Very exciting. Like I said, you'll definitely want to get in on this. Also, if any of you are graphics or artistic types, send in your renderings of your favorite JWU characters. The best ones may even wind up on said trading cards!

You'll be going wild when you see JWU stickers in your hometown! Be the first to get them.

Episode 18 is out now and if you're like me you're shaking in your bones about the prospect of having a Jack Palms hiatus. But don't worry. I won't let you go too long...

1 Comments:

Blogger den said...

I'm liken the story. Sorry it's ending. Don't let Jack rest for too long. Keep it going.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home