Sunday, June 03, 2007

Palms Sunday (it's finally here!)

Last night: it was good. We pubbed, we crawled, and we drank. Thanks go out to those of you who made it and to PJ for coming up with the idea in the first place. If you want to see some of what you missed, go here. Next month we take over the East Bay and dominate mid-July in my town, the Big Berkeley. It should be noted, by the way, that San Francisco was not represented last night. So next time we bring the party to you, east-siders.

And today: yes, I finally came up with a good name for it and it couldn't have come later (well, I guess it could have). In any case, here we are on Palms Sunday. Jack Palms is back, THIS IS LIFE is off to a real, official start, and I'm going back to bed. More later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven J. McDermott said...

Hey Seth,

Great first episode!...check out the promo I did for you over at Storyglossia.

Steve

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home