Wednesday, June 20, 2007

You asked for it, you got it!

Ok, so maybe some of you didn't ask for it. Maybe some of you didn't even know this existed, but nevertheless, here is my in-world character for Second Life, where I'll be reading on Saturday. Check it out: it's me, SethJ Homewood!!
(I'm flying!)


And, here's me at the convention center where I'll be reading on Saturday. Hilarious!



And, for those of you who were worried that we haven't seen any new motorcycle tags from Chris Engel, here's Sgt. Hopkins' latest plug!

3 Comments:

Blogger Steven J. McDermott said...

Best laugh I've had all day!...looks like Homewood ate a gallon of pork and beans and is all swelled up like a Macy's parade balloon.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Seth Harwood said...

Maybe that's why I'm flying!
Gotta like the facial hair and glasses, too.

11:17 PM  
Blogger csperez said...

speechless...

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home