Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Parsec Awards Cont'd

So I got my submissions in for the Parsecs last night. Lucky the deadline was midnight PST, actually. Here's the category I fall into and the nominees:
http://www.parsecawards.com/submissions/term/8

Good luck to all of us. (Mike B and Mark YN are the other guys in here.)

Side Note: iPhone update it's (yeah, you knew it) cool as all hell. My big thumbs are still getting used to the keypad (won't go horizontal in email mode!) but everything else is sweet! Other day I was listening to Clute and Edwards in the car and they mentioned a movie I wanted to see. When I stopped, I just added it to my netflix right there in the car, from my phone. Sweet!
Check out my new iPhone page if you've got one: live streaming.

More to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home