Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Moving Forward and Donations

So by now you've probably heard the bad news. I could make excuses or keep swearing or try to figure out how this event fits itself into the cosmic mathematics of the universe, but... But at some point I have to move on so why not start right now. If you haven't heard the bad news, scroll down and read all about it or listen to this week's episode.

Here's where you can make your $1 donation to the great content you've been receiving in the form of the Jack Wakes Up podcast novel. It's a small sum and combined by a lot of people, it'll really help. So please...

There's a new button on the right side here that'll take you right to a secure paypal payment and then you can come right back here. If you want to send money through the mail, there's also an address below where you can send $1 (wrapped in a piece of paper so theives can't see what's inside) right to me.

Jack Wakes Up Laptop Replacement Fun
C/O Seth Harwood
484A Vassar Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94708

All my love and thanks for your support, and now back to the action.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sincerely hope you get a lot of participation and response from your request.

I did my part, folks, it's your turn.

8:23 AM  
Blogger ajfulks said...

Theres my $ hope that helps a little man. Good luck maybe we can find the ho's that did it and send Jack palms for him. Keep it real man.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Seth Harwood said...

Thanks guys. How about I'm sending Freeman out to Hayward to look for the fucks who did it!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home