Monday, October 09, 2006

And today...

Today went a lot like that post below about last year's day. I was fucked up all morning. Couldn't sleep last night from 4 to 6:30 or so, and then when I got up it was hard to do anything significant. Luckily it was "Indigenous People's Day" here in California. Party like it's 1492!!

The good news is that Steve McDermott posted another great analysis piece about my story "What Happened to Everything." He even talks about the revision process and starts to get into what writers (us) are supposed to do there. Hoping he'll go into that more...

My thoughts on it? Let me think it over and get back to that.
For one: there's a difference between revision (major changes for theme and plot, reader interaction), editing (making sentence level changes), and proofreading (dotting the i's and all that, checking your commas). So let me leave it there and come back to my thoughts on revision soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home