Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Washing Machine (and dryer) Woes

Here I sit, on the floor of my makeshift studio, listening to the water sounds and constant mechanical spin of the upstairs dryer and washing machine on a Wednesday morning, all set to do my podcast for the week (admittedly a short one) and certain that no one wants to listen to a washer/dryer while they're listening to Jack Wakes Up. Turns out the washer dryer of our landlords is just above the little room. Too bad.

So do I call and ask if they can turn them off for a little while, run them later?? Well... Joelle would say no, of course, but maybe I'll go up and have a visit. Just 45 min to an hour is all I need.

Oh podcasting!

Maybe it's the long weekend that's put me in a nostalgic mood. Who knows. Maybe it's the soft carpeting down here. I don't know. Will I get this week's episode (7) out?????

2 Comments:

Blogger csperez said...

the suspense is killing me! what WILL happen next...i guess i have to stay tuned to SETH WAKES UP!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just read "What Happened to Everything?"
Seth, you have the gift.
Grier

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home