Thursday, September 14, 2006

Here I am

Getting busy as hell around here with my 3 classes in full bloom, some other work stuff going and the need to speed and put up a podcast episode every week. The good/great news is that my podcasts are now on podiobooks.com, which seems like a really great site. They give me super stats on how many listeners/subscribers I have for the novel, they offer a chance for donations (and they plug it so I don't have to) and they're all in all really good.

One big thing with them is the exposure to a new host of listeners. Since I went up there a week ago, people have been adding on steadily and, other than Scott Sigler's plugs, this's been the best thing for Jack in a while.
Other than that? Busy, busy. Hadley still snores at night but she had a bath this week and doesn't stink anymore.

If you go to the home page, you'll see a new link there in the bio description (the word dog) and new pics of the old girl on there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home